INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
This information is prepared pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereafter, for the sake of brevity “EU Regulation”) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
This page describes how to manage the website www.graficartcairo.it – with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it and to those who interact with web services accessible by telematic means starting from the address www.graficartcairo .it, corresponding to the homepage of the site.
This information is provided only for the site www.graficartcairo.it, and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through the links present.
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
In order to facilitate the understanding of this Information, the following definitions are reported (Article 4 of the EU Regulation):
– “personal data”: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“Interested”); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social;
– “treatment”: any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, ‘adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction;
– “data controller”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data;
– “controller”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller;
– “recipient”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that receives communication of personal data, whether it is a third party or not. However, public authorities that may receive disclosure of personal data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with Union or Member State law are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by these public authorities complies with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
– “third”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body other than the data subject, the controller, the controller and the persons authorized to process personal data under the authority direct of the owner or manager.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
GRAFICART SRL – Contacts: 0832.948298.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned premises COPERTINO – VIA GIOVANNI AGNELLI and are only handled by technical staff of the office in charge of processing.
The personal data provided by the user are used for purposes related to the execution of the service or the requested service.
No data is communicated or disseminated except to perform the service or provision requested.
METHOD OF TREATMENT AND DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
DATA SUPPLIED BY USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data – including by e-mail – to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent and necessary acquisition of the sender’s address – as well as any other data included in the message – in order to respond to requests .
The user is free to provide the personal data requested in the forms and their failure to provide it can make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
No data is communicated or disseminated, except to perform the service or provision requested. To reply to the e-mails sent by the user, on the other hand, we inform you that the data are processed by staff of the competent offices, in charge of processing personal data.
The user is free to provide their personal data contained in the request forms or indicated in contacts. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Cookies are used on the site www.graficartcairo.it, and in e-mails sent to offer users a better service and experience. The site uses analytical, technical and functional cookies to analyze the traffic patterns of users who visit the website in order to improve its usability, allowing to recognize users who return to visit the site and their data, so as to prevent the same information must be entered more than once.
Technical cookies, for example, allow users to use the services requested through the site without having to continuously log in and remember any actions performed by the user (such as completing a form) when returning to the previous page of a session .
Analytical cookies are used to monitor the use of the site by users for the purpose of optimizing the site and obtaining information on the use of the website, e-mails and to warn of any errors. These cookies also allow to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, if an e-mail has been opened, which parts of the website or e-mails are clicked by users and time spent between one click and another.
This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed together with other people’s information so as not to identify a particular user with respect to the other.
In this case, these cookies are used to analyze and improve the performance and design of the e-mail site and to calculate errors that occur on the site to improve the service and handle any complaints. Functional cookies allow:
– remember the preferences selected by the user during previous visits, such as country / language, interests and website presentation (layout, font size, colors and so on), so that the user will not have to re-enter this information;
– remember the answers to the questions posed by our site, for example on participation in customer satisfaction surveys, so that they are not presented to the user;
– determine if a service has already been proposed to the user;
– provide information that allows the operation of optional services.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHICH DATA CAN BE COMMUNICATED
Within the aforementioned purposes, the user’s data may be communicated to companies and professional operators providing electronic data processing and consultancy services for software and IT as well as management of information services relating to the foregoing.
For these subjects only the category of recipients is indicated, as it is the object of frequent updates and revisions. Therefore, Interested parties may request an updated list of recipients by contacting the Data Controller through the channels indicated in this statement.
TRANSFER ABROAD OF PERSONAL DATA
It is not expected
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
The interested party can assert the rights referred to in articles 15-21 of the EU Regulation, namely: the right of access to data, rectification and the right to cancel (“right to be forgotten”) of the same, the right to limit the processing, the right to portability, the right to opposition to treatment.
Requests must be sent by e-mail to the following email address: email@example.com
COMPLAINT GUARANTEE PRIVACY
The interested party has the possibility to lodge a complaint before the Privacy Authority, which can be contacted on the HYPERLINK website www.garanteprivacy.it.